Kenfig National Nature Reserve
Tel: 01656 743386
Fax: As above
Guided Walks and Events
- 2011 -
- All walks start at the Reserve Centre
- There is no charge for attending most events. A box is available in the Reserve Centre if you would like
to make a donation. Car parking is free.
- The terrain is undulating through the dunes with rough sandy paths. The site including many paths may be flooded from winter to early
summer so water-proof boots or wellies may be necessary. Please phone the Reserve Centre to check on ground conditions.
- Events will take place in most weather conditions so please come prepared for whatever the wild Welsh climate can throw at
- If you wish to bring a dog, please keep it on a lead under close control throughout the event or walk.